Welcome to my blog and my journey as a photographer

Spring has Sprung and Old Man Winter Refuses to Let Go!

Ah... When you live in a northern state when it's cool cold much of the year, you look forward to spring/summer.  This year we have been impatiently waiting for our first 70 degree day.  I think we have been close.... but no cigar.  In fact, in a couple of days we could see up to 4 inches of the fluffy, white stuff.  I refuse to use the "S" word. 

Let's hope that warmer temps are on their way!  In the meantime, think about scheduling spring portraits for the kids or family.  The leaves and flowers will be budding before you know it!

Here is a shot of my little girl taken outside our house.  She is now into "posing" for me.  She will only sit through a few clicks of the camera, so I have learned to make them count!

0 comments:

Post a Comment