Welcome to my blog and my journey as a photographer

A Look Back at 2009

2009 was a busy year for me.  Not only with my marketing business, but photography as well!  Photo shoots have been starting to pick up and I LOVE IT!


So... I will post a year in review of my photography.



April 2009 - Baby!  Isn't she the cutest?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 2009 - My First Senior Shoot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 2009 - Baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



July 2009 - Maternity!
This is my sister who had her baby in September.
We took these pics on the family farm. 
Great location with tall grass, old buildings and country charm.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


August 2009 - Rainy Lake!
We took a much needed vacation in August.  We joined another couple on a houseboat for a week on Rainy Lake.  Unfortunately, the weather was not the best.  Lots of rain, overcast skies and chilly temps.  We did make the best of it by putting on our rain gear and playing croquet and fishing.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 2009 - My baby girl!
Well, not such a baby anymore!  Izzy is now 2 and quite
the animated little girl.  She just loves to laugh and smile! 
Don't get me wrong... there is still plenty of whining and crying!




My First Wedding!
Yes... I committed to doing a wedding.  Our good friends Mary and Joe tied the knot in September and yes... the guys wore kilts.  The ceremony was beautiful as was the bride.  A great time was had by all!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


November 2009 - My Lights!
This is my neighbor girl who was kind enough to model for me
as I was trying out my new studio lights.  I can now shoot indoors during these cold Minnesota winters!

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


December 2009 - Family

Gotta love neighbors! Aren't they a cute family?!?!





0 comments:

Post a Comment